- 244 E 60th St.
- 511 E 82nd St.
- 205-215 E 88th St.
- 18 E 63rd St.
- 510 E. 84th St.
- 168 E 90th St.
- 170 E 90th St.
- 172 E 90th St.
When altering or renovating the apartment, you must obtain the following:
- A signed alteration agreement.
- A check in the amount of $1,500, made payable to the co-op that owns the property. This is the co-op's refundable security deposit.
- The contractor's certificate of insurance naming the co-op, Paley Management Corp., and yourself as additionally insured.
- A copy of the plumber's license, if applicable.
- A copy of the electrician's license, if applicable.
- A signed Indemnification Coverage form. (Each of the contractors you hire must sign.)
Return to Main Page